The Orthopedic office located in Jersey Shore Hospital
can help reduce and alleviate joint pain. Dr. Connolly offers open appointments and easy patient access. Office visits are often available within 48 hours, and if surgery is needed, that can be scheduled as quickly as 10 days.
Our on site state-of-the-art X-Ray department has the area's best equipment and some of the quickest turn-around times. Why wait for weeks to be seen? Haven't you suffered long enough?
Contact the Orthopedic office to quickly see a Doctor who can address your joint pain by calling 570-398-5710.
THOMAS C. CONNOLLY, M.D. , FACS, FAAOS
- Minimally invasive total knee or total hip replacement
- Sports-related injuries
- Fracture care
- Back pain diagnosis and management
- Joint injections
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Regenerative chondroplasty
- Geriatric orthopedic disorders
- Occupational injuries
- Carpal Tunnel and hand surgery
- Workers compensation
1020 Thompson Street, Jersey Shore, PA
(Inside the Hospital on the Ground Floor)
- Open Appointments and Easy Patient Access
- Onsite state-of-the-art diagnostics
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Board Certified since 1991
- Fully Electronic Medical Records
View Orthopedics Promotional Flyer