In The News: HD Cellular Analysis
Jersey Shore Lab: Walk In Hours
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Tiadaghton Lab: Walk In Hours
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Visit here for more Tiadaghton Health Services information
Jersey Shore Lab Location
Patients must visit the Registration desk prior to presenting their request to the lab. The lab is located on the ground floor, off the connecting corridor to the former hospital.
In Jersey Shore Hospital a lab registration office is located directly across from the lab, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Patients can access this office by turning left at the elevators off the Main Entrance lobby and proceeding up the ramp, or by entering the former hospital building on the left off the parking lot, and proceeding right down the hallway. Someone is stationed to assist you, if needed. Patients must register at the Main Building during all other lab outpatient hours not listed above.
Phone Number for information and appointments
A physician's order must accompany all requested testing.
All testing is performed anytime during regular business hours.
The Diagnostic Laboratory at Jersey Shore Hospital is a full-service, comprehensive program, offering testing of blood, urine, stool and tissue specimens staffed 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
Through our relationships with reference laboratories and other vendors, we offer patients at Jersey Shore Hospital and neighboring communities a wide variety of testing capabilities, with timely reporting of results to physicians.
- Cholesterol and fasting glucose (blood sugar testing) require an 8-hour fasting period - No food or drink, except water, after midnight
- Lipid profile testing (Cholesterol, Triglyceride LDL and HDL Cholesterol) require a 14 hour fasting period - No food or drink, except water, after 5 p.m. or 14 hour duration.
- Jersey Shore Hospital's Lab does not perform Fertility and Paternity testing.
The Glucose Tolerance and Therapeutic Phlebotomy tests are by appointment and available only at the Jersey Shore Hospital site only. You may schedule your appointment to best fit your scheduling needs by calling (570) 398-5277.
Glucose Tolerance Testing:
ALL GLUCOSE TOLERANCE TESTING REQUIRES AN 8 HOUR FASTING PERIOD. No food or drink, except water after midnight.
- Standard GTT (requires approximately 2 ½ hours in lab)
- Gestational Screening (requires approximately 1 ½ hours in lab) - NO FASTING REQUIRED
- Gestational GTT (requires approximately 2 ½ hours in lab)
For questions or concerns about any laboratory testing, please call (570)-398-5277.